QuickBooks V3 PHP SDK Documentation¶
QuickBooks V3 PHP SDK is a PHP HTTP client that help you integrate your app with QuickBooks Online Accounting API: https://developer.intuit.com/docs/00_quickbooks_online/5_api_reference/00_overview It has a set of PHP classes that make it easier to call QuickBooks Online APIs. Some of the features included in this SDK are:
- Ability to perform single and batch processing of CRUD operations on all supported QuickBooks Online entities.
- Support for XML/JSON Request and Response format.
- Ability to configure app settings in the configuration file requiring no additional code change.
- Logging mechanisms for trace and request/response.
- Query Filters that enable you to retrieve QuickBooks Online entities whose properties meet specified criteria.
- Sparse Update to update writable properties specified in a request and leave the others unchanged.
- Create new resources (POST)
- Query and access resources (GET)
- Update resources (PUT)
- Delete resources(DELETE)
- Accessing Entity Fields Directly
- Other Supported Operations
- Error Handling